Jane Rider Matrix Travel System (2012) Fragment
The 2012 Jane Rider stroller features an ingenious and innovative patented folding system ensures that when the Jane Rider Stroller folds, the unique retractable rear wheels reduces the folded size by an extra 30%. This makes the Rider the most compact of its kind on the market.
This exciting new system guarantees maximum comfort for baby with its adjustable rear suspension with shock absorber which can be altered according to the child's weight - harder or softer.
Another great feature of the Rider is that the seat is reversible. This means that it can be fitted onto the chassis in two different directions, with baby facing the parent or facing ahead.
The Rider has a streamlined chassis with a unique inverted 'C' shaped structure making it easier to push. Because there is no obstructive rear axle for feet to kick against, taking baby for a walk is a breeze.
RIDER KEY FEATURES
* Patented folding action that reduces the folded size by an extra 30%.
* Adjustable rear suspension with shock absorber.
* Inverted C shaped rear structure, making more room for your feet when pushing.
* Unfolds easily with just one hand.
* Adjustable backrest with multiple reclining positions.
* Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar (85-110cm).
* Handbrake conveniently located on the handle.
* Reversible and removable seat unit.
* Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks the carrycots and car seats with just one hand. No need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits.
* Locks closed and free stands when folded.
* Anodised aluminium tubular chassis.
* Wheels with metal ball bearings to maximize smoothness and manoeuvrability.
* Quick release removable rear wheels.
* Lockable front swivel wheels.
* Large capacity shopping basket included.
* Unfolded: 85-110 x 60 x 93cm.
* Folded: 62 x 60 x 38cm.
* Weight: 11 kg.