Jane Trider (2012) Memories
The seat unit is reversible, so baby can enjoy his trip out facing the street or travelling backwards, facing his parents. The height of the seat means it can also be used as a high chair, as it adapts perfectly to the table top. The carefully studied position of the seat is also ideal for your child's health as it keeps him away from pollution and car fumes.
Like the rest of the Jané range, the Trider is fitted with the Pro-Fix system (patented) which means that the vast new range of carrycots and car seats from Jané can be connected quickly and safely with just one hand. This easily transforms your pushchair into a safe and flexible travel system, tailored exactly to your individual lifestyle.
* Three puncture proof large all-terain wheels.
* Adjustable rear suspension with shock absorber.
* Extremely compact folding, with or without seat attached.
* Quick release removable wheels.
* Lockable front swivel wheel.
* Unfolds with just one hand.
* High seat unit position.
* Seat unit faces either direction in two easy clicks.
* Multi position reclining backrest and footrest
* Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks the carrycots and car seats with just one hand. No need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits.
* Inverted C shaped rear structure makes more room for your feet when pushing.
* One touch handbrake on the handlebar.
* Shopping basket included.