Jane Twone Matrix Herb
The Jané Twone’s new evolutionary and convertible design allows it to adapt to many different combinations; you can change it from a one-seater to a twin pushchair in a few seconds! Just as comfortable and safe as an individual pushchair it offers great versatility when connecting infant car seats, carrycots and seats units that are all fitted easily thanks to the Pro-Fix system.
The Jané Twone is extremely compact and multifunctional, specially designed to grow with your family whether you have one child, twins or children of different ages. Personalise it however you like and you’ll discover many surprising combinations!
In single mode it features a large shopping basket so you can carry everything you need effortlessly, a reversible seat unit so you can have your baby facing you as you walk, smaller lighter swivel front wheels with independent suspension which are perfect for getting about on the city streets, and its compact book type folding system makes it easier to carry and store wherever you decide to take it.
In twin mode the Jané Twone converts by simply adding the secondary seat unit onto the rear wheels. This seat unit, like the front seat unit, has three different recline positions for your baby. And for different ages or for newborn twins you can decide on the different infant car seats and carrycots available, whether it is for the Rebel Pro or Strata infant car seats or the award winning Matrix Light car seat than converts into a carrycot.
Jane Twone Features:
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks the carrycots and car seats with just one hand leaving the other free to attend to baby. No need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits which all require both hands to operate.
- Book type compact folding system.
- Handle brake - Flip the brakes on and off using your right thumb, so there's no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten the toenails of sandal wearers.
- New Lockable front swivel wheel system that’s smoother and easier to control.
- Height adjustable soft touch ergonomic handlebar, 7 positions (79-108cm).
- Independent front suspension.
- Puncture proof wheels.
- Detachable rear wheels with mudguards.
- Bumper bar.
- Removable and washable seat upholstery.
- Large capacity shopping basket included.
- Main seat unit is reversible and has 3 recline positions with adjustable footrest.
- Rear seat unit has 3 recline positions.
- Fully adjustable hood with 2 visor positions.
- 100% aluminium tubular chassis. Free stands when folded.
- Converts from a twin to a single pushchair in seconds.
- Unfolded: 79-108 x 62 x 98cm.
- Folded: 72 x 62 x 23cm - chassis with rear wheels removed.
- Folded: 75 x 62 x 34cm – chassis with seat units and wheels attached.
- Weight: 7.5 kg
Jane Matrix Light II Features
- The Matrix Light is an evolution of the original classic Matrix and is the only infant car seat on the market (patented) that offers the option of safely carrying your baby sitting up or lying down, both positions approved for travelling in the car.
- It's 20% lighter and has a more spacious interior than the previous Matrix versions.
- Can be used as a carrycot and also for overnight sleeping when used with a mattress.
- No Time Limits : Baby can initially travel lying down, helping his lungs to develop correctly and preventing any respiratory problems. This position, unlike conventional infant car seats, doesn't have any time restrictions that a newborn can travel in it.
- Seat Belt Lock : The seat belt of the vehicle can be locked around the Matrix so it can be tightened to give more stability.
- Universal : can be installed even in cars with shorter seat belts : low-routing.
- Pro-fix system (Patented) - buttons on the handle control the handle position and allows you to unlock and lift the car seat off the chassis with just one hand. No Need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits that also require two hands to unlock.
- One-pull safety harness for easily adjusting harness length.
- Automatic harness height adjustment system - The 5 point integral harness is now very easily adjusted, just press a button and slide the lever to the correct height for your baby and the harness adjusts automatically. And because there's no need to undo and rethread the harness as you child grows, it therefore eliminates user error.
- The backrest has a 4 position recline - to adapt to the infant’s comfort. Two positions approved for use in the car under the safety regulations ECE R44/04.
- 180° Lie-flat Position, Group 0, infant weight up to 10kg (approx birth to 9months). Ideal for longer journeys and especially the first 4 months of life when baby needs to sleep peacefully.
- 138° Sitting-up Position, Group 0+, infant weight up to 13kg (approx birth to 18months). Ideal when baby is awake and wanting to play.
- Ventilation holes in the shell, to avoid discomfort from perspiration.
- Anti-Rotation device provides greater protection for your baby
- Padded insert support.