Pushchairs and prams
Pushchairs, Prams and Pushchair Travel Systems - How to Chose the right system!
Chosing the right Pram or Pushchair Travel System can often be a difficult and daunting task, espcicially for your first Baby. Making sure you make a well informed decision is so important and hence thorough research is recommended so that you get the pushchair that is right for you and your baby. With so many pushchair brands and so many different styles of Pram, and even the different ways of calling pushchairs/prams, where do you start?
In actual fact the process of chosing the right Pram/Pushchair is not as daunting as it sounds if you break it down into smaller chunks. The difficulty arises when trying to do your research online on your own. There is so much information out there, often lots of it conflicting, it can be very confusing. Pushchair manufacturers will always push the good features of products but do they tell you what they are not designed for!!
BabyBabyOnline was started 4 years ago when owners Mark and Vanessa were expecting their first child. They had no idea what Pushchair or Pram was going to best for them and their lifestyle. The local Mothercare Store was pretty aweful at providing advice as they didn't ask any questions. BabyBabyOnline was born and over the last 4 years BabyBabyOnline has been providing its customers, both in store and online with advice and information to help them make an impartial, solid informed choice as to which Pushchair system is best for their needs now and going forward.
Answering a few simple questions will start you on your way:
1) What is your lifestyle like at present and will it change when Baby arrives? Do you plan on using your Pushchair on smooth surfaces like shopping centres and pavements, or do you want to go off road walking? Maybe you have a dog which needs regular walking and Baby will be coming with you.
2) Do you have a car or will you be using public transport? How big is the boot of your car?
3) New Born Babies need to be lie flat as much as possible. Do you want a carrycot for your pushchair to provide you Baby with a lie flat protective environment for Baby or are you happy with a main pushchair seat that is lie flat suitable from birth?
4) Do you want to have the flexibility of fixing your Baby car seat to your pushchair?
5) What is your Budget?
6) Do you plan on having a second child soon after your first? Do you want to be able to convert your single Pushchair to a double?
The above a just a few simple questions which can really help narrow your search down to chosing the right pushchair for you. Feel free to email us your answers and we will point you in the right direction.
At BabyBabyOnline we have created a number of Pushchair product catagories to help narrow your search down. Below is a brief decription of each so you can chose the right pushchair catagory for you.