• Quick and nimble, Britax b-lite is our lightest buggy that's travel system compatible, making it a great companion for the whole family
• Compact and lightweight, it's agile for getting around, even in tight spaces, busy areas or public transport
• Wherever you are, wherever you're going, Britax b-lite makes taking the family along with you easy
• For extra convenience, you can adapt your Britax b-lite according to your needs
• Thanks to its adjustable backrest and calf support, with a lie-flat position, you can use a soft carrycot for your baby
• Optional click & go® receivers means you can also attach any Britax Römer infant carrier for complete flexibility (sold seperately)
• Light and compact when folded, Britax b-lite is easy to handle
• With its single-handed-pull fold, you can quickly and conveniently fold it with one hand, even while your child is on your other arm
• And because it's freestanding when folded, fabrics are kept clear of the ground so they stay clean longer
• And once it's folded, the automatic fold lock makes sure it stays that way
• The lightweight and nimble Britax b-lite is easy to manoeuvre, and therefore perfect for cities and public transport
• It's travel system compatible, so you can add an infant carrier or soft carrycot for complete flexibility
• When it's not in use, it folds down to a compact size making it easy to stow away
Weight: 7.4 kg
Height: 103 cm
Width: 53.5 cm
Depth: 86.5 cm
Colour: Lagoon Green
Age suitability: From Birth
Pram mode compatible: Compatible
Travel system compatible: Compatible
Number of seat positions: Multi
Number of wheels: 4
Parent-facing seat unit: No
Handle height: 103
Folded height: 40 cm
Folded width: 32 cm
Folded depth: 77 cm
Order Value & Size
Below £49.99 (Postal Items)
Below £49.99 (Boxes)
Zone A (England, Wales and Southern Scotland)
Applicable postcodes: AB10-16, AB21-25, AB30-35, AB39, AB41-AB45, AL1-AL10, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DD, DE, DG, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK1-16, FY, G, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA1-9, KA11-12, KA16-26, KA29-30, KY, KT, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, ML, N, NE, NN, NG, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, PA1-19, PE, PH1-14, PL, PO1-22, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SA, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW1, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO
Zone B (Highlands and Islands of Scotland)
Applicable postcodes: AB1-9, AB36-38, AB40, AB55-56, AB99, FK17-21, HS1-9, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-98, PH15-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, TR21-25, PO30-41
Zone C (UK Islands and the Republic of Ireland)
Applicable postcodes: BT, IM, EI
We offer free delivery for all orders above £49.99 to anywhere in UK Mainland (Zone A). Please note Free Delivery excludes furniture orders that are delivered direct from the manufacturer unless otherwise stated in the product description.
Our Collect In-Store Service is available on all items from our Solihull showroom: BabyBabyOnline, Rear of 187-189 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull, B90 3AU. Once Payment has been confirmed, please call the sales team on 0800 1 223 023 to confirm your collection date.
A signature is required upon delivery. All orders are insured, goods must be opened and checked for damages before signing and accepting the items from the courier as received in good condition. Once items are signed and accepted in good condition, no claims can be made for damaged or missing items.
Delivery Time Slots
We advise customers to provide us with a mobile number when placing an order which will be used by our courier to send you an SMS message on the morning of delivery estimating a 1-hour window for your delivery. Please note deliveries are between 8am to 6pm and the hour slot cannot be chosen.
All prices are shown in pounds sterling (£) and are inclusive of 20% VAT (where applicable). All prices at their current rates are correct at the time of listing. However, if a product is advertised at an incorrect price due to (a) typographical error or (b) supplier error, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order. In this instance, we will update you on your order status and provide a full refund, if required.
For the majority of our products which are dispatched directly from our warehouse, the delivery fee is included in the order total at the payment page. However, for significantly larger goods such as furniture, they will be delivered directly to you from the manufacturer/suppliers, which may incur an additional charge at any point between order confirmation and despatch. We will notify you as soon as possible on such occasions.
We accept online payment by Credit/Debit card (Visa, Mastercard & Maestro), PayPal or BACs.
Privacy and Cookies
Our website is secured using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate, which ensures that your payment and personal information is encrypted for maximum security, and we take all measures to update our servers to comply with privacy regulations and consumer legislation.