The egg stroller has been designed in the UK with the style conscious parent in mind. Soft touch fabrics create smooth curves and continuous lines to give the egg a luxurious, stylish look. Outstanding engineering creates the perfect ride for baby and ultimate ease of use for parents.
• Seat Unit
• Matching Footmuff
• Matching Changing Bag
• Fur Liner (Choose from Black, Grey, Cream or Pink)
• Pebble Plus i-Size Car Seat
• 2WayFix Base
• Car Seat Adaptors
• 2X Raincover
• 1X Mosquito Net
Egg Stroller Features
• Suitable from six months to a maximum weight of 25kg - can be used from Birth by attaching newborn insert.
• Reversible seat unit can be used in both parent and forward facing mode
• One hand fold
• Compact and freestanding when folded
• Three position recline
• Spacious and comfortable seat
• Three position adjustable hood
• Leatherette swing away hinged bumper bar
• Fully adjustable leg rest
• Large storage basket
• Storage basket accessible from front and back
• Insect net discreetly places underneath the leg rest
• Lockable swivel wheels
• Tru-Ride Technology - engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability
• Compatible with the Egg pushchair to create a lie-flat pram for newborns
• Suitable from Birth until approximately 6 months (max child weight 9kg)
• Can be used for occasional overnight sleeping
• With padded liner, mattress and raincover
• Soft touch fabrics creating a smooth curves and continuous lines to give your Egg pushchair a luxury, stylish look
• Lightweight at 3.4kg
• Weight: 3.4 kg
• Maximum child weight: 9kg
• Safety compliance: Conforms to BSEN1466:2014
• Age suitability: From Birth
• Weight of carry cot: 3.4 kg
Pebble Plus Features
• Suitable from birth to approx. 12 months (birth - 75cm)
• Product is approved to use in an airplane
• Very convenient adjustment of safety harness
• Innovative easy-in harness stays open to easily get the child in and out in seconds
• The Pebble Plus can be installed stand-alone in the car with the 3-point seat belt
• Quick and easy installation in combination with a ISOFIX base unit
• Cover can be removed from the car seat without dismantling the integral harness
• Cover can be removed from the car seat and is easy to wash and clean in the washing machine
• Easy to release with one hand from Maxi-Cosi and Quinny pushchairs thanks to the memory buttons
• The innovative baby-hugg inlay adds safety and comfort for the newborn
• Sun protected with the integrated sun canopy
• Comfy seat with extra padding
• Impact-absorbing material in top side wings offers extra protection
• Pebble Plus includes a 3-point safety harness
• Car seat is positioned rearward-facing in the car for optimal travel safety
• Side Protection System for optimal safety in side-impacts
• Very convenient adjustment of the harness height making the Pebble Plus adaptable to the size of the baby
• In combination with the 2wayFix the Pebble Plus and 2wayPearl are a convenient solution from birth up to approx. 4 years
• Weight: 4.55kg
• Dimensions (excluding handle): H37.5 x W44 x L67 cm
• Dimensions (including handle): H56 x W44 x L71.5 cm
2WayFix Base Features
• Very easy click-and-go installation of Pebble Plus and 2wayPearl car seats
• Compatible with very comfortable Pebble Plus infant carrier (baby hugg inlay and impact-absorbing material) and 2wayPearl car seat (4 recline positions)
• Improved safety standards provide additional safety for head and neck
• ISOFIX anchorages provide the safest, easiest and quickest way to install a car seat
• Interactive light and sound feedback confirm correct fit minimising chance of wrong installation
• Excellent test results in combination with Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus and 2wayPearl
• Up to 4 years of ISOFIX click-and-go travelling in combination with Pebble Plus and 2wayPearl
• 2wayFix fits most cars with ISOFIX
• 2 penlights are included and can easily be replaced when empty
• Signal flashes when energy drops below 30%. The 2wayFix still functions but replacement of penlights is highly recommended
• Weight: 6.4kg
• Folded Dimensions (leg folded under): H37 x W35.5 x L71 cm
• Dimensions (with maximum leg extension): H91.5 x W35.5 x L71 cm
Order Value & Size
Below £49.99 (Postal Items)
Below £49.99 (Boxes)
Zone A (England, Wales and Southern Scotland)
Applicable postcodes: AB10-16, AB21-25, AB30-35, AB39, AB41-AB45, AL1-AL10, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DD, DE, DG, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK1-16, FY, G, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA1-9, KA11-12, KA16-26, KA29-30, KY, KT, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, ML, N, NE, NN, NG, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, PA1-19, PE, PH1-14, PL, PO1-22, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SA, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW1, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO
Zone B (Highlands and Islands of Scotland) Excludes Furniture orders
Applicable postcodes: AB1-9, AB36-38, AB40, AB55-56, AB99, FK17-21, HS1-9, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-98, PH15-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, TR21-25, PO30-41
Zone C (UK Islands and the Republic of Ireland) Excludes Furniture orders
Applicable postcodes: BT, IM, EI
We offer free delivery for all orders above £49.99 to anywhere in UK Mainland (Zone A). Please note Free Delivery excludes furniture orders that are delivered direct from the manufacturer unless otherwise stated in the product description.
Additional delivery information for furniture delivery: Order acceptance is only once suppliers confirm to us they can deliver to your specified address at the checkout, if they cannot delivery to your postcode we will contact you as soon as possible to notify you.
Our Collect In-Store Service is available on all items from our Solihull showroom: BabyBabyOnline, Rear of 187-189 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull, B90 3AU. Once Payment has been confirmed, please call the sales team on 0800 1 223 023 to confirm your collection date.
A signature is required upon delivery. All orders are insured, goods must be opened and checked for damages before signing and accepting the items from the courier as received in good condition. Once items are signed and accepted in good condition, no claims can be made for damaged or missing items.
Delivery Time Slots
We advise customers to provide us with a mobile number when placing an order which will be used by our courier to send you an SMS message on the morning of delivery estimating a 1-hour window for your delivery. Please note deliveries are between 8am to 6pm and the hour slot cannot be chosen.
How Do I Returned Unwanted Goods?
At BabyBabyOnline, we understand that from time to time, you may purchase a product that doesn’t quite fit your requirements. Everything we sell is covered under Distance Selling Regulations by a 14-day cooling off period. All you must do is notify us that you wish to return the item(s) within 14 days of receiving your items(s) by contacting our customer services team via 0121 744 6786 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The item(s) must be returned in an unused condition in original packaging with all the relevant accessories and/or booklets, along with a returns form which you can find here. Any parcel returned to us without authorisation will be refused.
It is the customers responsibility for the return shipping cost and to take great care in ensuring the item(s) are returned to BabyBabyOnline in the original state, unused and undamaged. We cannot accept a return on any personal hygiene items such as mattresses where the original packaging has been opened/unsealed or used.
We do offer a collection service using our preferred courier DPD, which is £15.00 per parcel. This provides a reliable and fully insured service. To arrange a collection please contact our customer services team via 0121 744 6786 or by email to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you prefer to arrange your own courier, item(s) must be returned by a registered Courier or the Royal Mail for insurance purposes. All returns must be returned to the following address: BabyBabyOnline Returns, 190 High St, Birmingham, B6 4XA.
Once the returned item(s) has been processed and authorised, your refund will include the full price of the goods; any deposit/part payments and the cost of the original standard delivery service (premium delivery services will not be refunded). The refund will automatically be put back into the original payment method that was used. The refund will be completed within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
BabyBabyOnline reserve the right to make a deduction from the amount of any refund for loss in value of the item(s) returned where the item(s) show signs of damage or unreasonable use. Unreasonable use in some cases may include assembling of goods. If the returned product is found to be used, the product may be returned to you, in which charges will apply.
Please note an admin charge will be deducted from your refund: £6 charge will be deducted for orders upto £50.00 & a £10 charge for orders of a higher value
Incorrect Item(s) Sent
At BabyBabyOnline we take every step to ensure your purchase goes smoothly. Very rarely, due to human or technical failure, we do, on occasion, send an incorrect item. If you do happen to receive an incorrect item, please contact our customer services team via 0121 744 6786 or by email to .
Our helpful team at BabyBabyOnline will try to resolve the matter for you as soon as they can. Please not on such occasions, re-delivery can only take place once we have received the goods back from you. Please ensure you obtain proof of postage that the goods have been returned to us. Alternatively, we can arrange for the collection/exchange using our preferred courier DPD.
How Long Will It Take to Receive My Refund?
We aim to process refunds within 14 days of receipt of the goods, although it is often quicker than this. If our collection service is used, the charge will be deducted from your refund. All refunds are processed to your original method of payment.
Are Any Products Non-Refundable?
The following Furniture brands are non-returnable or refundable items:
The only exception to this is if the items were delivered damaged, which must be communicated in writing to our customer service team with photographic evidence on the day you received your item(s).
We cannot accept a return on any personal hygiene items such as mattresses where the original packaging has been opened/unsealed or used.
Without prejudice, no refund or exchange will be given for: - self-assembly furniture once fully or partially assembled, curtains and bedding once removed from packaging. We advise measurements are taken of furniture/windows.
My Item is Faulty
If your product becomes faulty, we will do our very best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. The quickest and most convenient way to resolve a faulty product is usually to send spare parts which we arrange with the manufacture of your product. We may request photographic evidence of the faulty product.
Faulty products are sent back to the manufacture for inspection. If your product is found to be a fault from general wear and tear, then unfortunately return & repair charges will be applicable.
If you believe your product is faulty due to a manufacturing fault/defect please get in touch with a member of our customer services team via 0121 744 6786 or by email to .
Manufacturing Faults – 28 Days
If you believe your item(s) is faulty due to a manufacturing fault within 28 days from the date of receipt, we will give you a replacement or a refund, following verification from the manufacturer.
Manufacturing Faults – 28 days +
If you believe your item(s) is faulty due to manufacturing fault after 28 days from the date of your receipt, we will get in contact with the manufacture on your behalf to see what can be done. Manufacturers warranty with each product varies (this will usually be stated in the manuals of your product). Photographic and video evidence may be required.
How Long Is My Guarantee For?
Typically, all products will be covered under a 12-month warranty, however this is dependant on which products you purchase. Some manufacturers offer 12 months warranty where as some manufacturers offer 2 years, with some manufacturers even offering further warranty. Please check your manuals or ask a member of the customer service team to clarify.
All prices are shown in pounds sterling (£) and are inclusive of 20% VAT (where applicable). All prices at their current rates are correct at the time of listing. However, if a product is advertised at an incorrect price due to (a) typographical error or (b) supplier error, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order. In this instance, we will update you on your order status and provide a full refund, if required.
For the majority of our products which are dispatched directly from our warehouse, the delivery fee is included in the order total at the payment page. However, for significantly larger goods such as furniture, they will be delivered directly to you from the manufacturer/suppliers, which may incur an additional charge at any point between order confirmation and despatch. We will notify you as soon as possible on such occasions.
We accept online payment by Credit/Debit card (Visa, Mastercard & Maestro), PayPal or BACs.
Privacy and Cookies
Our website is secured using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate, which ensures that your payment and personal information is encrypted for maximum security, and we take all measures to update our servers to comply with privacy regulations and consumer legislation.