From the moment you become a parent, you will quickly learn to think two steps ahead and plan well in advance for every occasion. Future-proof your baby's safety in the car with the award-winning Maxi-Cosi 2way base unit. This innovative system attaches in the car using Isofix - available in most newly-built cars.
This single base unit can be used with the Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus and 2way Pearl (available here) to ensure up to approx 4 years of safe travelling.
Bundle Package Includes:
Maxi Cosi Pebble Plus i-Size Baby Car Seat
Maxi Cosi 2way Isofix Base
Maxi Cosi Pebble Plus i-Size Baby Car Seat:
• i-Size safety standard-compliant car seat
• Suitable from Birth – 75cm (approximately 12 months)
• Baby can travel in rearward-facing position for up to 4 years in combination with 2wayFix base and 2wayPearl toddler car seat (available separately)
• Greatly improved safety performance and protection for baby's head and neck with new high impact-absorbing material in top side wings
• Comfortable baby-hug inlay offers extra protection, support and comfort for newborns
• Clear belt routing guides for securing with a 3-point seat belt
• One-pull harness system for adjusting the harness length
• Simultaneous safety harness and headrest adjustment
• Stay-open harness allows you to place your child in the seat in seconds
• Airplane approved
• Memory buttons allow for one-handed release from compatible pushchairs
• Removable and washable cover
• Part of the 2wayfamily collection
Maxi Cosi 2way Isofix Base:
• Suitable from Birth - 105cm (approximately 4 years)
• Compatible with the Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus and 2wayPearl.
• Stay rearward facing up to 4 years (from Birth - 105cm) in combination with the Maxi-Cosi baby car seats and Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl (Available Here).
• Light and sound indication provides feedback of correct installation, and shows secure ISOFIX anchorage, correct position of support leg, and correct installation of car seat
• Additional warning lights provide a reminder not to place the seat in front of an active frontal airbag if in rearward facing mode (although it is not recommended to place your car seat in the front seat of your car), and also to only change to forward facing mode once your child is a minimum of 15 months old
• Low battery warning indicator alerts when the battery drops below 30% energy/life
• The 2wayfix base support leg is height adjustable, and folds away when the base is not in use
• Click and go release button to easily remove the car seat and also to easily change the 2wayPearl from rearward to forward facing position
• Rebound bar for even more stability in rear impacts - this bar prevents an upward movement in the event of an accident
• Batteries are included and should last for the life of the product; however, if they do require changing, it is a very simple procedure with regular batteries that can be bought anywhere
• The 2wayFix still functions on an empty battery, but replacement is highly recommended in order to retain the lights and sound safety check feature
Order Value & Size
Below £49.99 (Postal Items)
Below £49.99 (Boxes)
Zone A (England, Wales and Southern Scotland)
Applicable postcodes: AB10-16, AB21-25, AB30-35, AB39, AB41-AB45, AL1-AL10, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DD, DE, DG, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK1-16, FY, G, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA1-9, KA11-12, KA16-26, KA29-30, KY, KT, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, ML, N, NE, NN, NG, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, PA1-19, PE, PH1-14, PL, PO1-22, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SA, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW1, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO
Zone B (Highlands and Islands of Scotland)
Applicable postcodes: AB1-9, AB36-38, AB40, AB55-56, AB99, FK17-21, HS1-9, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-98, PH15-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, TR21-25, PO30-41
Zone C (UK Islands and the Republic of Ireland)
Applicable postcodes: BT, IM, EI
We offer free delivery for all orders above £49.99 to anywhere in UK Mainland (Zone A). Please note Free Delivery excludes furniture orders that are delivered direct from the manufacturer unless otherwise stated in the product description.
Our Collect In-Store Service is available on all items from our Solihull showroom: BabyBabyOnline, Rear of 187-189 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull, B90 3AU. Once Payment has been confirmed, please call the sales team on 0800 1 223 023 to confirm your collection date.
A signature is required upon delivery. All orders are insured, goods must be opened and checked for damages before signing and accepting the items from the courier as received in good condition. Once items are signed and accepted in good condition, no claims can be made for damaged or missing items.
Delivery Time Slots
We advise customers to provide us with a mobile number when placing an order which will be used by our courier to send you an SMS message on the morning of delivery estimating a 1-hour window for your delivery. Please note deliveries are between 8am to 6pm and the hour slot cannot be chosen.
All prices are shown in pounds sterling (£) and are inclusive of 20% VAT (where applicable). All prices at their current rates are correct at the time of listing. However, if a product is advertised at an incorrect price due to (a) typographical error or (b) supplier error, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order. In this instance, we will update you on your order status and provide a full refund, if required.
For the majority of our products which are dispatched directly from our warehouse, the delivery fee is included in the order total at the payment page. However, for significantly larger goods such as furniture, they will be delivered directly to you from the manufacturer/suppliers, which may incur an additional charge at any point between order confirmation and despatch. We will notify you as soon as possible on such occasions.
We accept online payment by Credit/Debit card (Visa, Mastercard & Maestro), PayPal or BACs.
Privacy and Cookies
Our website is secured using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate, which ensures that your payment and personal information is encrypted for maximum security, and we take all measures to update our servers to comply with privacy regulations and consumer legislation.