Unique styling, distinctive curves, cute detail and gorgeous fabrics – this is the luxury new Quail by egg®. Suitable from birth, the Quail® seat has multiple recline positions and a lie-flat seat, which can be used both parent and world facing.
• Seat Unit
• Back Panel
• Cabriofix Car Seat
• Easyfix Base
• Car Seat Adaptors
• Suitable from birth up to 22kg
• Full sized, lie-flat seat
• Folds away neatly in one quick, simple fold
• Free standing when folded
• Used in both parent and world facing positions
• Luxury fabrics and materials throughout
• All-round suspension and tru-ride technology
• Durable PU puncture free tyres
• Travel system compatible
• Spacious basket
• Suitable from birth to approx. 12 months (0-13kg)
• The CabrioFix can be installed in the car with the 3-point seat belt
• Quick and easy installation in combination with an ISOFIX base unit
• Lightweight infant carrier with ergonomic handlebar for easy carrying
• Cover can be removed from the car seat without dismantling the integral harness
• Cover can be removed from the car seat and is easy to wash and clean in the washing machine
• Extra padding near the head for extra support and comfort for the newborn
• In combination with the FamilyFix, the CabrioFix can be put into 5 comfortable positions giving the newborn optimal comfort
• Sun protected with the integrated sun canopy
• CabrioFix includes a 3-point safety harness
• The Side Protection System protects the head and neck of your newbornæ
• Car seat is positioned rearward-facing in the car for optimal safety
• Very convenient adjustment of the headrest making the CabrioFix adaptable to the size of the baby
• In combination with the FamilyFix the CabrioFix and Pearl are a convenient solution from birth up to approx. 4 years
• In combination with the 2WayFix Base the CabrioFix and 2WayPearl are a convenient solution from birth up to approx. 4 years
• Weight: 3.5kg
• Dimensions (excluding handle): H37.5 x W44.5 x L66 cm
• Dimensions (including handle): H57 x W44.5 x L71.5 cm
EasyFix Base Features
• Very easy click-and-go installation of CabrioFix baby car seat
• Base can be installed either with the ISOFIX anchorage points or using the cars own seat belt
• Adjustable support leg automatically snaps into correct vertical position
• For cars with short seat belts, the EayFix provides a safe solution
• Colour indicators confirm correct fit minimising chance of wrong installation
• Belt tensioner and lock off for extra firm installation with car seat belt
• Best in test in combination with the Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix baby car seat
• Minimal chance on wrong installation due to clear belt routing
• Weight: 8.7kg
• Folded Dimensions (leg folded under): H18.5 x W39 x L65 cm
• Dimensions (with maximum leg extension and maximum upright position): H68.5 x W39 x L65 cm
Order Value & Size
Below £49.99 (Postal Items)
Below £49.99 (Boxes)
Zone A (England, Wales and Southern Scotland)
Applicable postcodes: AB10-16, AB21-25, AB30-35, AB39, AB41-AB45, AL1-AL10, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DD, DE, DG, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK1-16, FY, G, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA1-9, KA11-12, KA16-26, KA29-30, KY, KT, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, ML, N, NE, NN, NG, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, PA1-19, PE, PH1-14, PL, PO1-22, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SA, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW1, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO
Zone B (Highlands and Islands of Scotland)
Applicable postcodes: AB1-9, AB36-38, AB40, AB55-56, AB99, FK17-21, HS1-9, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-98, PH15-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, TR21-25, PO30-41
Zone C (UK Islands and the Republic of Ireland)
Applicable postcodes: BT, IM, EI
We offer free delivery for all orders above £49.99 to anywhere in UK Mainland (Zone A). Please note Free Delivery excludes furniture orders that are delivered direct from the manufacturer unless otherwise stated in the product description.
Our Collect In-Store Service is available on all items from our Solihull showroom: BabyBabyOnline, Rear of 187-189 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull, B90 3AU. Once Payment has been confirmed, please call the sales team on 0800 1 223 023 to confirm your collection date.
A signature is required upon delivery. All orders are insured, goods must be opened and checked for damages before signing and accepting the items from the courier as received in good condition. Once items are signed and accepted in good condition, no claims can be made for damaged or missing items.
Delivery Time Slots
We advise customers to provide us with a mobile number when placing an order which will be used by our courier to send you an SMS message on the morning of delivery estimating a 1-hour window for your delivery. Please note deliveries are between 8am to 6pm and the hour slot cannot be chosen.
All prices are shown in pounds sterling (£) and are inclusive of 20% VAT (where applicable). All prices at their current rates are correct at the time of listing. However, if a product is advertised at an incorrect price due to (a) typographical error or (b) supplier error, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order. In this instance, we will update you on your order status and provide a full refund, if required.
For the majority of our products which are dispatched directly from our warehouse, the delivery fee is included in the order total at the payment page. However, for significantly larger goods such as furniture, they will be delivered directly to you from the manufacturer/suppliers, which may incur an additional charge at any point between order confirmation and despatch. We will notify you as soon as possible on such occasions.
We accept online payment by Credit/Debit card (Visa, Mastercard & Maestro), PayPal or BACs.
Privacy and Cookies
Our website is secured using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate, which ensures that your payment and personal information is encrypted for maximum security, and we take all measures to update our servers to comply with privacy regulations and consumer legislation.