The egg stroller has been designed in the UK with the style conscious parent in mind. Soft touch fabrics create smooth curves and continuous lines to give the egg a luxurious, stylish look. Outstanding engineering creates the perfect ride for baby and ultimate ease of use for parents.
• Seat Unit
• Fur Liner
• Pebble Plus Car Seat
• Car Seat Adaptors
• Suitable from birth
• Multi position hood
• Handle bar for easy carrying
• Fully adjustable hood
• Zip on apron
• Can be used for occasional overnight sleeping
• Includes mattress and rain cover
• One hand fold
• Compact and freestanding when folded
• Three position recline
• Parent and forward facing seat
• Spacious and comfortable seat
• Three position adjustable hood
• Leatherette swing away hinged bumper bar
• Fully adjustable leg rest
• Large storage basket
• Storage basket accessible from front and back
• Insect net discreetly places underneath the leg rest
• Lockable swivel wheels
• Tru-Ride Technology - engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability
• Includes seat unit, raincover & insect net
Pebble Plus Features
• Suitable from birth to approx. 12 months (birth - 75cm)
• Product is approved to use in an airplane
• Very convenient adjustment of safety harness
• Innovative easy-in harness stays open to easily get the child in and out in seconds
• The Pebble Plus can be installed stand-alone in the car with the 3-point seat belt
• Quick and easy installation in combination with a ISOFIX base unit (Sold Separately)
• Cover can be removed from the car seat without dismantling the integral harness
• Cover can be removed from the car seat and is easy to wash and clean in the washing machine
• Easy to release with one hand from pushchairs thanks to the memory buttons
• The innovative baby-hugg inlay adds safety and comfort for the newborn
• Sun protected with the integrated sun canopy
• Comfy seat with extra padding
• Impact-absorbing material in top side wings offers extra protection
• Pebble Plus includes a 3-point safety harness
• Car seat is positioned rearward-facing in the car for optimal travel safety
• Side Protection System for optimal safety in side-impacts
• Very convenient adjustment of the harness height making the Pebble Plus adaptable to the size of the baby
• In combination with the 2wayFix the Pebble Plus and 2wayPearl are a convenient solution from birth up to approx. 4 years
• Weight: 4.55kg
• Dimensions (excluding handle): H37.5 x W44 x L67 cm
• Dimensions (including handle): H56 x W44 x L71.5 cm
Order Value & Size
Below £49.99 (Postal Items)
Below £49.99 (Boxes)
Zone A (England, Wales and Southern Scotland)
Applicable postcodes: AB10-16, AB21-25, AB30-35, AB39, AB41-AB45, AL1-AL10, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DD, DE, DG, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK1-16, FY, G, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA1-9, KA11-12, KA16-26, KA29-30, KY, KT, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, ML, N, NE, NN, NG, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, PA1-19, PE, PH1-14, PL, PO1-22, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SA, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW1, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO
Zone B (Highlands and Islands of Scotland)
Applicable postcodes: AB1-9, AB36-38, AB40, AB55-56, AB99, FK17-21, HS1-9, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-98, PH15-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, TR21-25, PO30-41
Zone C (UK Islands and the Republic of Ireland)
Applicable postcodes: BT, IM, EI
We offer free delivery for all orders above £49.99 to anywhere in UK Mainland (Zone A). Please note Free Delivery excludes furniture orders that are delivered direct from the manufacturer unless otherwise stated in the product description.
Our Collect In-Store Service is available on all items from our Solihull showroom: BabyBabyOnline, Rear of 187-189 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull, B90 3AU. Once Payment has been confirmed, please call the sales team on 0800 1 223 023 to confirm your collection date.
A signature is required upon delivery. All orders are insured, goods must be opened and checked for damages before signing and accepting the items from the courier as received in good condition. Once items are signed and accepted in good condition, no claims can be made for damaged or missing items.
Delivery Time Slots
We advise customers to provide us with a mobile number when placing an order which will be used by our courier to send you an SMS message on the morning of delivery estimating a 1-hour window for your delivery. Please note deliveries are between 8am to 6pm and the hour slot cannot be chosen.
All prices are shown in pounds sterling (£) and are inclusive of 20% VAT (where applicable). All prices at their current rates are correct at the time of listing. However, if a product is advertised at an incorrect price due to (a) typographical error or (b) supplier error, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order. In this instance, we will update you on your order status and provide a full refund, if required.
For the majority of our products which are dispatched directly from our warehouse, the delivery fee is included in the order total at the payment page. However, for significantly larger goods such as furniture, they will be delivered directly to you from the manufacturer/suppliers, which may incur an additional charge at any point between order confirmation and despatch. We will notify you as soon as possible on such occasions.
We accept online payment by Credit/Debit card (Visa, Mastercard & Maestro), PayPal or BACs.
Privacy and Cookies
Our website is secured using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate, which ensures that your payment and personal information is encrypted for maximum security, and we take all measures to update our servers to comply with privacy regulations and consumer legislation.