Be the Envy of all parents with this new Demi Grow Pushchair and Pram, winner of a Red Dot Award 2018.
Designed around your future you, the Demi Grow Pushchair from Nuna is a single pushchair with the potential to expand to a double / tandem in case the family so happens to grow. With the purchase of additional seat units, carrycots or car seats (1 carrycot and 1 car seat included), the Demi Grow has an impressive 23 possible configurations, so you are sure to find one that suits every situation, no matter what fate may throw your family's way.
The luxurious reversible seat unit (which can be positioned to be either parent or forward facing) is cleverly ‘all-weather’ meaning that is has breathable mesh for warm summer days and comfy cosy soft goods which are perfect for winter walks. The seat also features a 3 position reclining backrest and an adjustable calf support for superior comfort.
The custom dual suspension is fantastic at soaking up bumps in the road for a smooth ride (whatever the terrain), whereas the ball bearings within the front and back wheels provide nimble manoeuvrability. Add this to the tough, foam filled, airless tires an you have a pushchair that's ready for anything!
Nuna Demi Grow Pushchair
Nuna Demi Grow Carrycot
Nuna Demi Grow Pushchair Rain Cover
Nuna Demi Grow Pushchair Footmuff
Nuna Demi Grow Pushchair Removable Market Basket
Nuna Pipa Icon Baby Car Seat
Nuna Pipafix Isofix Base
Demi Grow Pushchair Features:
• Simple one-hand, three position reclining backrest
• One-hand adjustable calf support for kids of all ages
• Progressive front and rear wheel suspension technology absorbs all bumps
• Pairs perfectly with the Pipa Icon Baby Car Seat (Included)
• Dream drape™ provides extra protection from the environment
• All-season seat changes with just a zip!
• Removable, extendable & protective upf 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
• Simple, height-adjustable pushbar makes one-hand pushing/other-hand doing simple
• Storage basket's flip-up compartment divider keeps baby's swag separate
• Fenders and built-in clear hub caps protect from dirt and debris
• Removable market basket folds with pushchair
• Three or five point anti-loop, no re-thread harness
• One-touch, rear wheel braking system is strong and responsive
• Lockable, front swivel wheels give peace of mind
• Tires are tough foam filled and ready for any terrain
• Converts in to a tandem pushchair (sibling seat sold separately)
• Custom dual suspension™ enables the ride best for parent and baby
• 23 modes make for clever compatibility in whichever way families may grow
• Easy to fold, flip the seat, and switch to carry cot or travel system modes
• Luxe leatherette accented and height-adjustable push bar
Nuna Demi Grow Carrycot Features:
Pipa Icon Baby Car Seat Features:
• Suitable from birth to 15 months (13kg)
• i-size safe from 40-85cm, and up to 15 months (13kg)
• Install rearward facing with your vehicle's seat belt (does not meet i-size standard)
• Alternatively, install in mere seconds with the Pipiafix base (Included)
• Removable head and body inserts
• Integrated all-season canopy
• Tailor tech™ memory foam offers ultimate side impact security
• Headrest with seven adjustable positions
• No re-thread five point harness
Pipafix Isofix Base Features:
• True lock installation makes set up simple and secure using a car's Isofix anchor points
• Load leg provides ultimate stability and security
• Built-in crumple zone so that less force is transferred to baby in the event of a crash
• Indicators confirm correct fit of the PIPA Icon to vehicle
• Indicators for seat to base confirm correct installation of load leg
• When not in use load leg folds under base for storage
• Release button makes switching vehicles easy
Order Value & Size
Below £49.99 (Postal Items)
Below £49.99 (Boxes)
Zone A (England, Wales and Southern Scotland)
Applicable postcodes: AB10-16, AB21-25, AB30-35, AB39, AB41-AB45, AL1-AL10, B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DD, DE, DG, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EH, EN, EX, FK1-16, FY, G, GL, GU, HA, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, KA1-9, KA11-12, KA16-26, KA29-30, KY, KT, L, LA, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, ML, N, NE, NN, NG, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, PA1-19, PE, PH1-14, PL, PO1-22, PR, RG, RH, RM, S, SA, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW1, SW, SY, TA, TD, TF, TN, TQ, TR, TS, TW, UB, W, WA, WC, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV, YO
Zone B (Highlands and Islands of Scotland)
Applicable postcodes: AB1-9, AB36-38, AB40, AB55-56, AB99, FK17-21, HS1-9, IV, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-98, PH15-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, TR21-25, PO30-41
Zone C (UK Islands and the Republic of Ireland)
Applicable postcodes: BT, IM, EI
We offer free delivery for all orders above £49.99 to anywhere in UK Mainland (Zone A). Please note Free Delivery excludes furniture orders that are delivered direct from the manufacturer unless otherwise stated in the product description.
Our Collect In-Store Service is available on all items from our Solihull showroom: BabyBabyOnline, Rear of 187-189 Stratford Road, Shirley, Solihull, B90 3AU. Once Payment has been confirmed, please call the sales team on 0800 1 223 023 to confirm your collection date.
A signature is required upon delivery. All orders are insured, goods must be opened and checked for damages before signing and accepting the items from the courier as received in good condition. Once items are signed and accepted in good condition, no claims can be made for damaged or missing items.
Delivery Time Slots
We advise customers to provide us with a mobile number when placing an order which will be used by our courier to send you an SMS message on the morning of delivery estimating a 1-hour window for your delivery. Please note deliveries are between 8am to 6pm and the hour slot cannot be chosen.
All prices are shown in pounds sterling (£) and are inclusive of 20% VAT (where applicable). All prices at their current rates are correct at the time of listing. However, if a product is advertised at an incorrect price due to (a) typographical error or (b) supplier error, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order. In this instance, we will update you on your order status and provide a full refund, if required.
For the majority of our products which are dispatched directly from our warehouse, the delivery fee is included in the order total at the payment page. However, for significantly larger goods such as furniture, they will be delivered directly to you from the manufacturer/suppliers, which may incur an additional charge at any point between order confirmation and despatch. We will notify you as soon as possible on such occasions.
We accept online payment by Credit/Debit card (Visa, Mastercard & Maestro), PayPal or BACs.
Privacy and Cookies
Our website is secured using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate, which ensures that your payment and personal information is encrypted for maximum security, and we take all measures to update our servers to comply with privacy regulations and consumer legislation.